Cornish Pasties by Post
Have a holiday in your hand
wherever you are
The Cornish Bakery mixes tradition with innovation and we create new, quirky and tantalisingly
tasty pasties that have developed a cult-like following. Nothing has been off the list of options and as a result,
we are proud to bring you a set of the ultimate flavour combinations no matter what your favourite taste is.
Because of the variety of the range of inspirations in the fillings we offer, whatever we can’t find on our
doorstep we source the best from around the world.
Now we’re delighted to be able to deliver you your Cornish moment, and the ultimate taste of Cornwall –
the time-honoured hand-made pasty – in your home*, so you and yours can experience our
‘holiday in your hand’ anytime, and anywhere, you like.
The process is very simple:
- Click on the pasty you would like to order – this can be ten of the same kind or you
can choose two flavours from one of our set mixed boxes
- Click ‘Buy Now’ to add the pasties to your shopping cart
- Click the tiny shopping trolley icon in the top right corner to take you to the final stage
- Enter your details and hit ‘Place my order’ (Note – should you need to cancel your order, cancellation requests should ideally be made no later than 48 hours before the delivery date. An order can not be cancelled once it is in transit. For any changes, please contact us at tcbpastiesbypost@
thecornishbakery.com. Do not contact the delivery company (phone, email or app) for any changes as they will be unable to help. Any queries please don’t hesitate to contact this email or by phone on 07989417219 (mail order phone)
- Wait for the pasties to be delivered to your door.
- We recommend that you ensure someone is at home
to be able to take delivery of the pasties which should be delivered before 2pm on the allocated
delivery day. Our advice (to retain the top quality taste and appearance) is that the pasties are placed
in a freezer before 2pm on the day of delivery. Please note if no-one is in when our delivery team arrives
or no-one is available to accept the order they will leave them in a safe place for you. We are not able to
offer refunds if there is no-one available to accept the order and as a result they are left unfrozen for
too long this is why we are always keen to advise that someone is there to accept the box of
deliciousness and get it straight into a freezer!
- When you’re ready, simply follow the cooking instructions below
- Enjoy! In the majority of England, Scotland and Wales*, you can enter a ‘Cornwall state of mind’ with
next day delivery if you place your order before 10am on Monday to Thursday. Then they should be
delivered by 2pm the following day so please ensure someone is there to take the delivery.
To ensure you get the optimum pasty experience wherever you are in the country, we strongly
recommend that you place the pasties in the freezer as soon as they are delivered.
If the pasties fail to reach you after 3pm on the delivery day we will replace them for free.
If you order on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday, the next delivery day is Tuesday.
You also have the option to pick a delivery date into the future so if your pasties are for a
special occasion, or a gift, you can order with confidence knowing your box will be
delivered on your specified day by 2pm*.
We hope you enjoy our pasties and would love it if you shared your experience either
by tagging @CornishBakery on Instagram and Twitter or hashtagging #MyCornishMoment.
*Our delivery partner is FedEx UK and there are a very few geographical areas
where they are unfortunately unable to guarantee next day delivery.
We apologise for this and are working with them to counteract this issue.
Thank you for your understanding if you are in these specific areas.